Front Sunscreen to Suit 14‘ Rollout Awning
Coast’s range of sunscreens have been redesigned with the end result being a stronger and more functional sunscreen. The front and side sunscreens now feature an improved spline that won’t kink over time. There are also newly added reinforcing triangles (with D-rings) that enable the sunscreen to be secured to awning legs. They are still quick and easy to fit. Once you have taken it out of the packaging, shake it out like a blanket and grab the end without the eyelets. Simply thread it through the track on your awning lead bar.
- Improved spline
- Added reinforced triangles with D-rings
- Hemmed edging all round prevent to prevent fraying
- Comes with guy ropes and heavy duty 8mm steel pegs (for securing to the ground)
- Offers extra privacy
- Now with a huge 3 yr warranty
ARPANZA Test Results:
- Cover Factor: 91.0 /- 2.5
- UVR Block: 90.4% /- 2.5%
- Shade Factor: 86.6 /- 2.9
- Calculated Protection Factor: 11*
* The Calculated Protection Factor is for the material only and does not account for the effect of indirect UVR when situated at a distance from the persons being protected.
Dimensions (mm): W3720 x H1800