Supex Curved Roof Support Bar
SUPEX Curved awning tension roof rafter is cost effective way of stopping that rollout awning sagging and flapping. SUPEX have made an easy to fit adjustable curved roof rafter which can be added to an existing awning in just seconds.
Simple installation – simply attach bracket to van wall with 2 screws, extend awning to fully opened position making sure the key way is facing down, drill a hole in awning tube at appropriate height . Make sure to de-burr hole to avoid damage to awning fabric on closing.
The white powder-coated aluminium rafter is curved just the right amount to keep tension on the awning fabric. For a slightly larger curvature see Supex Acute Curved Rafter in the related products below. Smaller awnings need just one while larger awnings would benefit from 2 or even more. They take just seconds to place in position, and can even be used to hang light items off the ground, like drying that towel off.
This is the exact part called ‘PC Rafter’ by Dometic as suggested for the Dometic Power awning. You will need two for the Power Awning.
- Model: 563V Supex
- Brand: Supex
- The curve offset is approx 25mm – 35mm at a 2.4m extension
- Aluminium – Powdercoat White
- extend from 1.5m to 2.5m
- Wall bracket included (without screws)
- Outside Diameter (on larger section) 25.7mm, Inside Diameter 23.4mm
- Rounded top face to reduce wear on awning fabric, COAST version has Square cross section
- Curvature is slightly more than the COAST version of this rafter